Here are recommended sleep tips to maintain your health and alertness.
Sleep Tips To Follow
- Research shows that learning, memory, and information consolidation maintains at a high level. .
- Lack of rest leads to a decrease in mental performance, focus, and happiness. And you don’t think as clearly. Doctors reduce mistakes by 33% with proper amounts of sleep.
- Mood elevates with proper rest.
- Heart disease rates decrease.
- Diabetes rates increase with lack of sleep.
- Hormone levels are at correct levels.
- Wrinkle free skin. Your body releases the stress hormone cortisol which breaks down collagen, a substance that keeps your skin smooth.
- Improvement in decision making and judgement.
- Eight hours sleep every night reduces your weight and body fat.
- Live longer with proper amounts of nightly sleep.
- Reduce colds and illnesses. Eight hours of sleep increases infection fighting bodies and proteins.
More Sleep Tips, How Much Sleep Do You Need?
Recommend these schedules by Sleep research scientists :
- School children: 10 hours.
- Teens: 9 to 10.5 hours
- Adults: 7 to 8 hours
Most adults get 6 hours or less. Only a third of school students log the full 8 hours on an average school night.
Sleep Tips Conclusions
Extensive research conclusively indicates that correct amounts of sleep increase health and alertness levels and protects against a host of diseases and illness.